EcoWater Systems, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, manufactures 1 out of every 3 residential automatic water softeners sold in the US. In fact today, EcoWater Systems stand as the world’s largest manufacturer of residential water treatment equipment. EcoWater Systems of Kansas is a premier water treatment provider of Residential and Commercial equipment Sales and Rentals for homes, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, laboratories, schools and car washers. We offer a full line of water softeners, water purifiers, and whole home drinking water systems each addressing specific water conditions.
Hard Water is Hard to Miss…
If you have hard water, the signs will be everywhere you use water. The good news is that water can be softened or conditioned and the minerals (calcium and magnesium) that cause water to be hard can be removed from water. Enjoy the many benefits of conditioned or refined water:
- Cleaner, softer clothes and towels.
- More luxurious, foaming baths.
- Extended life and energy efficiently of water-using appliances and pipes.
- Spot-free glasses and silverware.
- Conditioned water lathers better and therefore requires less soap, detergents and cleaning products.
- Eliminate the expense of harsh cleaning products to deal with hard water.
- Faucets and fixtures will stay looking new longer.
Our premium line of dealer products includes:
Refiners / Softeners / Conditioners for:
- Stains on your sinks, tubs, showers, and clothing
- Build-up or etching on glassware
- Damage due to scale in your pipes and appliances
- Less lather from your shampoo and soap
- Soap scum in the shower and tub
Water Filtration Systems for:
- Bad Taste or Odors
- Low pH damaging copper or galvanized pipes and water heaters
- Cloudy or turbid water
- Arsenic, Lead, Iron, Sulfur and other contaminants
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems for:
- Tastes and odors in drinking water
- Arsenic, Lead, Pharmaceuticals, Dead Bacteria and other contaminants